Fall mini sessions — Some added info for you...
* Your private gallery will offer a variety of images, some posed, some candid. You may select only the amount purchased, or buy as many as you wish. Make sure to just love up your kids, using tickles and twirls without looking at the camera, as those are often the favourites!
* Fall colours are the theme, so it's great to dress in warm tones (rust, brown, mustard, cherry, ivory), or black sweaters, which offer a fabulous contrast with the foliage. Casual layers, sweaters, and Fall boots work very well, even possibly fun hats. Try to avoid bold patterns and decals, keeping it simple and somewhat coordinated so that the faces shine through!
* The easiest way to find me is to park in the Samuel Moskovitch Arena parking lot (6985 Chemin Mackle, Côte Saint-Luc, H4W 1A5), and enter the back of the park towards the Shalom Bloom Sculpture Garden. I'll be in the section (behind the arena's construction), at the left (southwest) corner of the park, likely in the area near, or alongside the fence. (It's easy to find at the left of the park's diagonal path with the history posts).
* Please arrive 5 minutes early to make sure you've spotted me from a distance, but be sure to announce your arrival at the starting time of your appointment. I'll be moving around a bit in that small area, depending on the lighting of the hour. Please wait out of view of the people being photographed. (To be fair to all, latecomers will only be able to enjoy the remaining time allotted for your appointment.)
* Due to COVID-10 regulations, I won't be using any posing stools or props. Feel free to bring your own blanket for the ground if you wish. While I'll be staying at a safe distance of at least 2 metres, if you prefer that I wear a mask, please let me know.
* Clean noses, faces and brushed hair area the most photogenic, so please check your children carefully before your session starts. (Please bring your own Kleenex and wipes.)
* In the event of rain, please be in touch and I'll help you reschedule your appointment for the next session. Same day cancellations (not due to rain) will forfeit 50% of your session fee, however the remainder will be transferable to a future family session within the year.)
I'm also available for more in-depth, private photo sessions (for all kinds of celebrations), so I hope this is just the beginning of a long standing relationship.
I look forward to meeting you and creating beautiful images together!